IRCTC – Get Rs.50/- Cashback”, Scan and Pay with mVisa
IRCTC – Visa Scan & Pay offer Terms and Conditions
1. IRCTC & Visa has introduced a special offer for mVisa (Scan & Pay) transactions Rs.50 off
2. Under this Special Offer, any customer using mVisa (Scan & Pay) option on the IRCTC payment page and using any of the certified banking apps to pay with Visa card shall get Rs.50 Off.
Period: This Special Offer is available for the period from 05 May 2017 – 04 September 2017
Steps to avail the Offer: To avail this special offer the eligible customer shall have to follow the following process:
1. Visit the IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and select ticket booking option
2. Select mVisa (“Scan & Pay”) option on the payment page and select “Make Payment”
3. A QR Code will be displayed on the screen
4. Customer needs to open any of the certified Apps (List given below) and select mVisa (“Scan & Pay”)
5. Customer selects the Visa Card in the certified app to complete the transaction
6. Post successful transaction PNR will be generated and customers shall receive Rs.50 cash¬back into their respective card accounts within 30 days of successful transaction
7. Any query regarding the cashback will be entertained by IRCTC till 04th September, 2017
1. Offer valid only for first 5,00,000 (5 lakh) mVisa transactions done, using Visa cards or 04th September, 2017 whichever is earlier.
2. There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer.
3. In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at 011¬3934000 or drop their feedback at [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions:
1. This Special Offer is not redeemable for cash equivalent or any other items/offers.
2. This Special Offer cannot be clubbed with any other facility and/or offer made available at IRCTC.
3. IRCTC reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Special Offer.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Customer, IRCTC is the sole provider of all goods and/or services i.e. train tickets under this offer. Accordingly, the Eligible customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between IRCTC and him/her.
5. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Special Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Customers.
6. The customer agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, IRCTC, its respective affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Special Offer.
7. The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes in connection with the Special Offer.
8. IRCTC reserves the right to forfeit the Special Offer in the event it is found by IRCTC that any information provided by the Eligible Customers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
9. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Eligible customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
I. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature, including in relation to personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission, arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible Customer of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall be settled by the Eligible Customer directly with IRCTC, and the Eligible Customer shall not make any Claim against Visa.
II. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the payment, attempted payment, chargeback, cash back or any other payment related issue faced by the Eligible Customer shall be settled by the Eligible Customer directly with IRCTC or the Issuing Bank.
III. Eligible Customer are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible Customer shall be voluntary.
10. This Special Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any other circumstance beyond the control of IRCTC such as technical failures in the telephone lines, failure of servers or any mistakes arising out of technical snags. By availing this Offer, it shall be construed that the customer has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the terms and condition stated hereunder.
11. Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Customer can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on IRCTC’s website.
Source : irctc.co.in