IRCTC ewallet Registration
• eWALLET is a scheme under which user can deposit money in advance with IRCTC and can be used as payment option along with other payment options available on IRCTC for paying money at the time of booking tickets.
• eWALLET registration and booking through eWALLET is not available from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
1. Login to IRCTC with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
2. Click the “IRCTC eWallet Registration” link under IRCTC eWallet Section in the “Plan my travel” page.
3. Complete Verification process by providing PAN CARD No. and other details.
4. Deposit one time registration fee of Rs.50/-(Inclusive of Service Tax of 14 %, Swachh Bharat Cess of 0.5 % and Krishi Kalyan Cess of 0.5%) online with any of the available payment options.
5. Membership fee and Redemption is subject to change at the discretion of IRCTC.
6. Credit the IRCTC eWallet account with the minimum deposit of Rs.100/- and top up with the required booking amount. Maximum amount permitted in user’s account is Rs. 10,000.
7. Pay ticket booking amount through IRCTC eWallet which is displayed as payment option along with other Banks.