Mumbai-Madgaon Janshatabdi Express Special Features and Fare Details (Train No.12051/Train No.12052)
Mumbai-Madgaon Janshatabdi Express to run with Vista Dome Coach from 18.9.2017. Bookings open from 17.9.2017
Central Railway will attach the Vista Dome (Glass Top) coach to Janshatabdi Express running between Dadar and Madgaon from 18.9.2017 as per details given under:
Monsoon Timetable Period
12051 Dadar-Madgaon Janshatabdi Express on every Mon, Thu, Sat from 18.9.2017 to 30.10.2017
12052 Madgaon-Dadar Janshatabdi Express on every Tue, Fri, Sun from 19.9.2017 to 31.10.2017
Non-Monsoon Timetable Period
12051/12052 Dadar-Madgaon-Dadar Janshatabdi Express 6 days a week (except Wed) from 2.11.2017
• Wide Windowpanes & Roof of switchable glass that becomes either transparent or translucent with just the click of a switch ensures that passengers can gaze endlessly at the scenic landscape enroute with an exclusive glass observation lounge to allow uninterrupted sight-seeing.
• LED lights
• Rotatable seats and pushback chairs
• GPS based info system
• Multiple television screens
• Electrically operated automatic sliding compartment doors
• Wide side automatic sliding compartment doors for Divyangs
• Toilets with ceramic tile flooring and walls with all fittings.
• Fare will be equivalent to that of Executive Class in Shatabdi Express without catering charges.
• Reservation charges, GST and any other charges will be levied in addition to the basic fare.
• There shall be no concession and all passengers will be charged at full fare. Minimum chargeable distance shall be 50 km.
Booking for this Vista Dome coach will be open at all computerised reservation centres and on website www.irctc.co.in from 17.9.2017.