Mahamana Express Features
SALIENT FEATURES OF MAHAMANA EXPRESS
● Modular Panels without visible screws and minimum maintenance hatches inside passenger area for better safety and aesthetics
● Use of superior material for panels in terms of toxicity index and fire retardation.
● Ergonomically designed Ladders for climbing up to upper berths provided in all sleeper coaches.
● Aesthetically appealing toilet modules provided with enhanced passenger amenities – big mirror, platform washbasin, controlled discharged water tap, odour control system, exhaust fan, LED lights, dustbin inside the toilet to name a few.
● Shifting of electrical junction points from passenger area to non-passenger area in a centralised distribution board for enhanced safety.
● Use of e-beam cables and polyamide conduits for enhanced electrical and fire safety.
● Use of LED Lighting to enhance illumination & service durability while minimizing power consumption.
● Enhanced scale of light fittings including berth reading lights in GSCN(Sleeper) Coaches and embarking light in all classes of coaches.
● The scale of mobile/ laptop charging points have been increased in all classes of coaches.
● LED based berth indicators cum night light for reserved coaches provided to assist passengers boarding train in night.
● Provision of fire extinguisher in all coaches.
● Provision of electrically operated chimney in Pantry Car.
● Stainless steel panelling in Luggage Compartment.
Source : PIB
|Mahamana Express Fare chart|
|Mahamana Express – Varanasi-Vadodara-Varanasi (Train No. 20903/Train No. 20904)|