Special Rajdhani Express:Delhi-Mumbai Route : Fares & Other Details
Running of Hazrat Nizamuddin-Bandra Terminus Special Rajdhani Express
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No.69 of 2017
No.TC H/2017/Special Rajdhani
Now Delhi, dated 13.10.2017
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Indian Railways
Sub: Running of Hazrat Nizamuddin-Bandra Terminus Special Rajdhani Express.
It has been decided to run a Special Rajdhani Express, between Hazrat Nizamuddin and Bandra Terminus. The train will be run thrice a week on an experimental basis for a period of three months from 16th October 2017 to 16th January 2018.
2. The train will be a fully reserved train. The train will have First class Air- conditioned (1A), two tier Air-conditioned Sleeper class (2A) and three tier Air- conditioned Sleeper class (3A). The reservation of accommodation on the train shall be through e-ticketing on IRCTC website and PRS counters.
3. The fare for the train will be flat 20% more than the base fare of Rajdhani for the respective class of travel. This fare structure shall be called Special Rajdhani fare.
3.1. All other miscellaneous charges like Reservation Fee, Superfast Charge,Catering charges, Goods and Services Tax etc. wherever applicable will be leviedadditionally. The passengers shall have the choice to opt out of the catering services.There will be provision for evening tea and dinner for passengers opting for catering.Catering charges will be applicable as per Commercial Circular No.44 of 2017.
4. All reservation related rules applicable for Rajdhani Express trains shall be applicable to this train. There shall be no separate Tatkal quota. Emergency quota shall not exceed 24 berths in 3A, 12 berths in 2A and 4 berths in 1 A.
5. Normal refund rule rules shall apply.
6. Wide publicity through various media should be given.
This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing
Click Here to Download the Original Order
Source : http://www.indianrailways.gov.in