North Central Railway Time Table 2017-2018 : Change In Number Of Trains
Change In Number Of Trains
- 115107/15108 Mathura-Chhapra express (tri-weekly) has been speeded up and converted into superfast with new number 22531/22532 w.e.f. 09.08.2017.
- 14155/14156 Kanpur-Udhampur express (bi-weelkly) has been speeded up and extended up to Allahabad with new number as 24155/24156 w.e.f. 10.06.2017. Now the train has renumbered as 22431/22432 w.e.f. 24.10.2017.
- 22811/22812 Bhuwneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani express (tri-weekly) will be diverted ex. Bhubneswar on every saturday (one day) and every sun ex. New delhi via Sambalpur-Rourkela-Chakrdharpur instead of Balasore-Kgp w.e.f. 11.02.2018 with new number 20817/20818 Bhubneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express (weekly).
- 54003/54004 Kosikalan-Nizamuddin passenger has been converted into MEMU with new number 64569/64570 w.e.f. 08.10.2017.
- 22693/22694 Bangalore-New Delhi Rajdhani express (tri-weekly) has been merged in train number 22691/22692 (4 days) and made 22691/22692 daily.
- 11065/11066 Lokmany Tilak Term.-Darbhanga Pawan express (tri-weekly) has been merged in train number 11061/11062 (4 days) and made 11061/11062 daily.
Source : ncr.indianrailways.gov.in