Fare structure of AC EMU (Suburban Train)
Fare structure of AC EMU
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 30 of 2018
No.TC 11/2910/17/AC EMU
New Delhi, dated 15.06.2018
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Indian Railways.
Sub: Fare structure of AC EMU.
REF. Commercial Circular No. 85 of 2018 dated 22.12.2017 and CC No. 06 of 2018 dated 19.01.2018
In continuation of above Commercial Circulars, Ministry of Railways have further decided that introductory offer for fare of AC EMU service shall continue for another six months.
2. Accordingly, the base fare of single journey of AC EMU shall be charged 1.2 times of the base fare of existing single journey tickets for First class tickets.
3. These instructions shall be valid upto 24.12.2018.
4. There shall be no change in other terms and conditions.
5. CRIS is requested to make necessary changes in the software.
6. The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged. Also please check these Instructions on the Indian Railways website – http://www.indianrailways.gov.in; Under the head commercial circulars.
This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Director (Passenger Marketing)
Click Here to Download the Original Order
Leave a Reply