Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Commercial Circular No. 37 of 2018
No. TC-11/2910/2013/Dynamic pricing/C
New Delhi, dated.10.07.2018
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers
All Zonal Railways
The Managing Director,
The Chairman & Managing Director,
Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation.,
11th floor, B-148, Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, N. Delhi-110001
Sub: Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges.
REF: 1. Commercial circular no. 30 of 2015 dated 21.05.2015.
2. Commercial circular no. 33 of 2015 dated 02.06.2015.
3. Commercial circular no. 40 of 2015 dated 01.07.2015
4. Commercial circular no. 03 of 2018 dated 12.01.2018.
In continuation of above instructions, Ministry of Railways have decided that the currency of above instructions regarding revision of Advance Reservation Period for running of all Suvidha trains and Special trains on special charges to 120 days and applicability of normal refund rule even in Suvidha trains shall be extended for another period of one year i.e. from 15.07.2018 to 14.07.2019.
2. Zonal Railway may review the scheme on half yearly basis to assess the effectiveness of the scheme.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing,
Click Here to Download the Original Order
Leave a Reply