Kalaka-Shimla Section – Rules and conditions associated with Hop On Hop Off tickets
HOP-ON HOP-OFF Service in Kalaka-Shimla Section
Ambala Division of Northern Railway is introducing a new HOP-ON HOP-OFF service on UNESCO declared World Heritage KALKA-SHIMLA SECTION with effect from 25.10.18 for six months on trial basis on all trains running on KALKA-SHIMLA section .
Rules/conditions associated with Hop On Hop Off tickets are as follows :-
- A Passenger can board any coach of any train subject to availability of seats.
- The passenger can board/ de-board at/from any station in all trains.
- The passenger is not entitled to avail other paid/value added services in the train.
- The fare structure and validity period of ticket for HOP- ON HOP- OFF service is as under:
Fare Structure per passenger (in Rs.)
|Validity period of ticket||Full||Child (5 yrs to Less than 12 years)|
|One Calendar day||500||250|
|Two Calendar day||800||400|
|Three Calendar day||1000||500|
- At the time of booking passenger has to submit a photocopy of ID proof .
- The original ID proof, copy of which submitted at the time of booking to be produced by the passenger on demand, failing which he will be treated as Without Ticket passenger and will be charged as per extant Railway rules.
The HOP-ON HOP-OFF ticket is non-transferable.
- No refund of fare is permitted on HOP-ON HOP-OFF ticket in any case.
- No concession in fare is allowed on HOP-ON HOP-OFF ticket.
Passenger can purchase these tickets from Booking offices of any station on KALKA-SHIMLA SECTION
With introduction of this service, all places of tourists interest of Kalka-Shimla can be visited by Tourist, on a single ticket .