Special Traffic and Power Block at Masjid on 02 Dec 2018
Masjid Railway Station Special Traffic and Power Block on 02-12-2018
Special Traffic and Power Block at Masjid on 2.12.2018
Central Railway will operate a special traffic and power block of 6 hrs from 10.30 am to 4.30 am on 2.12.2018 on 4 lines i.e. Up & Dn harbour lines and Up & DN slow lines to dismantle one span and one girder of the FOB at Masjid Railway Station (Mumbai end).Due to this, the train running pattern will be as under:-
- Last Dn train on Dn slow main line will leave CSMT for Kalyan at 10.14 am and Byculla at 10.22 am.
- Last Dn train on Dn slow Harbour line will leave CSMT for Panvel at 10.10 am and Vadala Road at 10.28 am.
- Last Up train on Up slow main line will leave Byculla at 9.50 am and arrive CSMT at 9.59 am.
- Last Up train on Up slow Harbour line will leave Vadala Road 9.52 am and arrive CSMT at 10.10 am.
- No services will be available at Masjid and Sandhurst Road stations during the block period.
- Up and Dn suburban services on harbour line will not be available between CSMT and Vadala Road stations.
- Up and Dn slow suburban services will be diverted on fast line between Byculla and CSMT stations.
- Services will be available between Vadala Road – Panvel and Vadala Road-Bandra/Goregaon stations at the interval of approximately 15 minutes.
No other Mega Block will be operated between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Kalyan/ Panvel section on 02.12.2018
Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this up gradation work. Due to this block, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains.
Source : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/