Bharat Darshan Train 2019-Bharat Darshan Special Train Ex Guwahati
Bharat Darshan Special Train Ex Guwahati (EZBD24)
KANYAKUMARI / MADURAI / PURI / RAMESHWARAM / TIRUPATI
“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Destination covered :- Vizag – Tirupati – Kanyakumari – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Puri
Boarding/De-boarding Point : Guwahati – New Bongaigaon – New Cooch Behar – New Jalpaiguri – Malda Town
|Package Name||Bharat Darshan Special Train Ex Guwahati (EZBD24)|
|Station/Departure Time||Guwahati – 21:00 hrs|
|Frequency||20.02.2019 to 06.03.2019|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Package Tariff:(Including GST)
|Price Per Pax (Adult)|
Destination covered: Vizag – Tirupati – Kanyakumari – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Puri
Boarding Points: Guwahati – New Bongaigaon – New Cooch Behar – New Jalpaiguri – Malda Town
De-boarding Points: Malda Town – New Jalpaiguri – New Cooch Behar – New Bongaigaon – Guwahati
Itinerary Dated: 20.02.2019 to 06.03.2019
Itinerary No: EZBD24
IRCTC offers ‘BHARAT DARSHAN SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Bharat Darshan tour package costs ₹ 14175.00 per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in Sleeper class coaches. Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
- Pure vegetarian meals.
- Non AC Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- Doctor on – board
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
- At the destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to where bus can go or permissible.
- Accommodation in Dharamshala / Dormitory halls at destinations, beds will be laid on the floor.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc.
- Any other items apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary.
- Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at destination by own.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan train trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 100 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
- It is mandatory for all passengers to submit medical fitness certificate from certified doctor to travel in the package.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Per day one bottle packaged drinking water will be provided to the passenger. Drinking water for due course of journey have to be managed by the guest directly. IRCTC is not bound to provide unlimited packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey). Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure proper Check up of their body/ health from their doctor in order to be fit for travelling. IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit health condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- At Destinations, only Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground. Beds may not be provided. However, if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and rooms to Bharat Darshan circuit special train clients).
- Road transfer by Non Ac Bus only, wherever it is possible.
- Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary. The passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses. IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
- At the destination, if for any reason any stamped/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
- IRCTC has right to alter Itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ Strikes/ Cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
- Operation of Bharat Darshan special train trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- All passengers are advised to carry heavy woollen garments during Vaishnodevi Shrine visit.
Other Terms and Condition & Instructions:
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While travelling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, umbrella, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager all the times.
In the Train:
- Do not pull the chain while travelling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Garbage should be disposed in designated dustbins only.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages/cigarettes/bidi, etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner shall be served in the train. However, there may be exceptions depending upon the itinerary.
- IRCTC does not take any responsibility for any meals bought from local eateries.
- The itinerary provided to you may be changed due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non compliance of instructions etc.
- Charges for Guides, if hired, should be borne by you. IRCTC shall not responsible for the charges etc.
- Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments should be borne by you.
Safety and Security:
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card, etc. for Safety and Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
For any assistance, please contact:
|Guwahati||IRCTC Ltd., Area Office Guwahati
4D Mandovi Apartments (Opp. Rabindra Bhawan). GNB Road. Ambari
Guwahati – 781001. Assam
Telephone: 0361 – 2737123
Mobile: +91 9957644166, +91 9957644161
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|New Jalpaiguri||Tourism Facilitation Center,
1st Floor, PF No 1. NJP Railway Station
Mobile: +91 9957644152, +91 7086016699, +91 9002040145
|Patna||IRCTC Ltd., Regional Office,
Biscomaun Towers, 4th Floor,
West Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800001, Bihar
Contact Number:- 0612-2205801, 9771440016, 9771440056
E-mail ID:- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|East Zone, Kolkata||Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor, 3, Koilaghat Street, Kolkata 700001
Tel.No. 033-22439045, 22133207 Fax No. 033-22439046
Mobile: +91 90020400108, +91 9002040020
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply