Indian Railway Internship 2019
Railway Internship 2019
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN EAST COAST RAILWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF INTERNSHIP
- The internship is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in the Indian Railways.
- Maximum duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Location of internship shall be the prerogative of the administration.
- No remuneration is payable during the internship.
- Boarding and lodging arrangements will be borne by the interns themselves.
- Interested and eligible students who are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering & MBA can pursue internship in following disciplines.
e) Computer Science/IT
f) Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways.
- Selection criteria: Selection for internship will be based on merit only.
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
- All interested and eligible students are requested to apply through online internship portal only. All communications regarding allotment/rejection will be made through e-mail only.
- Following documents (Self attested) are required to be uploaded in the portal.
a) Covering /Forwarding letter from the HOD.
b) Duly filled in Annexure-II (Application for the Internship Programme)
d) Identity Card issued by the Institute.
- On selection, students are required to produce hard copies of the uploaded documents for verification. If any discrepancies are found during verification his/her selection will be liable to be rejected.
Railway Internship 2019 Form in PDF— Click Here
LIST OF TOPIC – INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY
LIST OF TOPICS
1. Adoption of Technology on Indian Railways
a) Study on CTC (Centralised Traffic Control), CBTC (Communication Based Train Control)
b) Maintenance issues related to Electronic interlocking
c) Reliability improvement of DAC (Digital Axle Counter)
2. Role of signaling in throughput enhancement
3. Railway Communication
4. Data Analytics
5. Material presentation
6. Vendor selection methods such as Analytical hierarchical processing, Data envelopment technique, Taguchi Loss Method etc.
7. Virtual prototyping
8. Statistical quality control
9. Green Procurement
10. 3PL & Vendor managed inventory
11. Reverse logistics & buyback
13. Braille printing & 3D printing
14. Intelligent material
15. Carbon pricing
16. Recruitment procedures on Indian Railways
17. Manpower Planning on Indian Railways
18. Staff Welfare Schemes on Indian Railways
19. In House Training on Indian Railways
20. Channels of Promotion on Indian Railways
21. Industrial Relations on Indian Railways
22. High Speed Train Projects
23. Regulatory Framework for Railways
24. PPP Projects Appraisal
25. Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of New line between Biyavra Rajgarh-Bhopal (104 km)
26. Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of Gauge Conversion between Miyagam-Dabhoi-Samalya (96 km)
27. Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of Doubling between Surendra Nagar-Rajkot (115.17 km)