Shramik Special Train are being run only on request of State Governments
1. It is to clarify that the Shramik Special Trains for nominated people like migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students and other persons stranded at different places are being operated ONLY on REQUEST of STATE GOVERNMENTS. All other passenger train services remain suspended.
2. Railways is ONLY accepting passengers BROUGHT & FACILITATED by State Governments.
3. No other group of traveler or individual is allowed to come to station for travel. No tickets are being sold at any station. As such, it is appealed to all Rail passengers, that they should NOT COME directly to the Railway Station under any circumstances please.
4. As such, anyone wanting to travel by these Shramik Special Trains should only contact the concerned State Government Authorities through their nominated Helpline Numbers / Channels.
5. For any other railway related information pertaining to South Central Railway, you may contact the SCR HQ Control Number at: 9701370083 (or) 9701371090 (or) 040-27786834
Leave a Reply