Rajdhani Express Howrah-New Delhi (Train No.02301/Train No.02302) Full Details
AC SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN HOWRAH & NEW DELHI
Railways has decided to run special train services from 12.5.2020 on specific routes. In ER system, a daily AC special train will run between Howrah & New Delhi.
Other regular passenger services including all mail/express, passenger and suburban services shall remain cancelled until further advice.
02301 Howrah – New Delhi AC special train (via Dankuni) will start running from Howrah from 12.5.2020
In opposite direction 02302 New Delhi – Howrah special train will start running from New Delhi from 13.5.2020.
02301 Howrah – New Delhi AC special will leave Howrah at 17.05 hrs. to reach New Delhi at 10.00 hrs. on next day and 02302 New Delhi – Howrah AC special train will start from New Delhi at 16.55 hrs. to arrive at Howrah at 9.55 hrs. on next day.
This train will have AC 3-tier, AC 2-tier and First AC accommodation and will stop at Asansol, Dhanbad, Gaya Jn., Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Jn., Prayagraj Jn. and Kanpur Central station enroute in both the directions.
SALIENT FEATURES OF SPECIAL TRAINS FOR GENERAL PASSENGERS
1) The special trains will have the fare of Rajdhani Express, without catering charges. Catering will be optional. Also no linen or blanket will be provided. Passengers are requested to carry their own food and linen.
2) The booking can be done ONLY THROUGH IRCTC WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPS.
3) The Advance Reservation period for these trains is a maximum of 7 days from date of journey.
4) The train will stop only at stations indicated in the special time table attached.
5) There will be no Current, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal facilities. Booking against SS and LD quotas (Senior Citizen and Ladies quotas) will be allowed. A few berths will be available for Divyangjans also. Freedom Fighters can also book their tickets.
6) There will be no RAC or Waitlisted passengers.
7) Cancellation will be available upto 24 hours before scheduled departure of trains and the cancellation charge will be flat 50 % of the fare.
8) Passengers are requested to wear masks, use hand sanitizers and maintain social distancing and co-operate with the railway officials present.
9) Passengers are requested to arrive at least 90 minutes before departure of the train to enable screening by railway personnel at stations.