Introduction of Train Surat-Mahuva-Surat (Train No. 09050- 09049) Timings, Day on and Route
SUPERFAST SPECIAL TRAIN INTRODUCED BETWEEN SURAT & MAHUVA | Smt. Darshana Jardosh-Hon’ble Minister Of State For Railways & Textiles Flagged Off The Special Train At Surat Station
SUPERFAST SPECIAL TRAIN INTRODUCED BETWEEN SURAT & MAHUVA
Smt. Darshana Jardosh-Hon’ble Minister Of State For Railways& Textiles Flagged Off The Special Train At Surat Station
Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways & Textiles, Smt. Darshana Jardosh flagged off a new Superfast Special Train between Surat and Mahuva on Thursday, 19th August, 2021 in a function held at Surat station. Hon’ble Minister of State, Health & Family Welfare, Medical Education (Govt. of Gujarat) Shri Kishorbhai Kanani, Hon’ble Mayor Smt. Hemali Boghawala, Hon’ble MP Shri Prabhubhai Vasava and Hon’ble MLAs Shri V. Zalavadiya, Shri Arvindbhai Rana & Shri Pravinbhai Ghoghari, other distinguished guests including Shri Rajkumar Lal – Principal Chief Commercial Manager of WR & various senior railway officers were also present. Hon’ble MP Naranbhai Kachhadiya joined the event through video link.
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, on this occasion Shri G.V.L. Satyakumar – Divisional Railway Manager of Mumbai Central Division gave the welcome speech at Surat station. Hon’ble Minister of State, Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of Gujarat) Shri Kishorbhai Kanani addressed the gathering followed by Hon’ble MP ShriNaranbhaiKachhadiya through video link. Hon’ble MP Shri Prabhubhai Vasava also spoke on the occasion. Hon’ble MoSR Smt. Darshana Jardosh in her address shared her thoughts and vision for the Railways. Later, Hon’ble MoSR along with other dignitaries flagged off the inaugural run of the Surat – Mahuva Special Express from Surat on Thursday, 19th August, 2021.
Shri Thakur stated that in its regular service,
- Train No. 09049 Surat – Mahuva Superfast Special Express will leave Surat on all days except Wednesday & Friday at 22.00 hrs to reach Mahuva at 09.05 hrs on the next day. This train will run regularly from Saturday, 21stAugust, 2021.
- Similarly, Train No. 09050 Mahuva – Surat Superfast Special Express will leave Mahuva on all days except Thursday & Saturday at 19.35 hrs to reach Surat at 06.35 hrs on the next day. This train will run regularly from Friday, 20th August, 2021.
- Enroute this train will halt at Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Viramgam, Surendranagar Gate, Botad Jn, Dhola Jn, Dhasa Jn, Savarkundla and Rajula Jn stations in both directions.
- This train will run as fully reserved train.
- The train comprises of AC 2-Tier, AC 3-Tier, Sleeper Class & Second Class Seating coaches.
Passengers may kindly take note that Train No. 09071 / 09072 Surat – Mahuva Special Superfast Express (Original Train No. 12945 / 46) will be cancelled with effect from 25th August, 2021 from both ends.
The booking of regular trips of Train No. 09049 & 09050 is open at nominated PRS counters and IRCTC website. For detailed information regarding timings of halts and composition, passengers may please visit www.enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.It is worth mentioning that only passengers having confirmed tickets will be permitted to board the train. Passengers are requested by Western Railway, to adhere to all norms, SOPs related to COVID-19 during boarding, travelling and at the destination.