Book Battery Car Indian Railways
To book a IRCTC Buggy Service online using IRCTC’s Buggy Service, passengers can log in to irctctourism.com or irctc.co.in and enter their PNR number to check the availability of Battery Car. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Select E-Wheelchair under ‘Service at Stations’
- Click on ‘e-Wheelchair’
- Enter your PNR No. and Click on ‘Search’
- Enter Required Details, then Click on ‘Book’
- You will get the complete booking details.
- Click on ‘Print Voucher’ for the voucher that will be required at the time when wheelchair is issued
Tips for a Happier Rail Travel
- Very busy Railway Stations have the facility of prepaid Passengers Cart Vehicle to transport needy passengers when they exit / enter the Station
- The facility is particularly convenient for aged, sick divyang passengers to comfortably commute
- The Carts are basically non polluting battery operated vehicles, re-affirming the commitment of Railways for a better environment
Making Travel Accessible For All
- Towards Inclusive, Equitable & Convenient Railway Services for Divyangjan Passengers
- Divyangjan Friendly Toilets at 3761 Stations
- Reservation Quota and Concessional Tickets
- Increase in Divyangjan Friendly Coaches
- Wheelchair and Battery Operated Car
This Features are available the Below Railway station Book Battery Car (IRCTC Buggy Booking) at Railway Station
Agra Cantt., Ambala Cantt. Jn., Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Anand Vihar Terminal, Bandra Terminus, Bareily, Bhagalpur, Bhopal, Bangalore City, Bangalore Cantt., Bhatapara, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai Central, Chennai Egmore, Coimbatore Jn., CST Mumbai, Chhapra Jn., Darbhanga Jn., Dhanbad, Durg, Dadar, Dehradun, Delhi Jn., Ernakulam Jn., Gaya Jn., Ghazipur City, Gwalior, Guwahati, H. Nizamuddin, Hyderabad, Haridwar, Howrah, Jaipur, Jammu Tawi, Jabalpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur cantt., Kacheguda, Kalyan, Kanpur Central, Kharagpur, Kota, Kozhikkode, Lokmanya Tilak (T), Ludhiana, Lucknow, Lucknow Jn., Madurai Jn., Manduadih, Mughalsarai Jn., Muzaffarpur Jn., Mysore Jn., Mathura Jn., Mumbai Central main, New Jalpaiguri, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune, Puri, Patna Jn., Raipur, Ranchi, Rajkot, Salem, Sealdah, Solapur, Surat, Secunderabad, Tatanagar, Thane, Thrisur, Tirupati, Tiruvananthapuram Central, Tiruchirapalli, Vadodara, Varanasi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam and Yesvantpur.
Commencement of Battery Operated Cars
Battery Operated Car (BOC) service on paid basis has been started at following stations. Preference shall be given to Divangjan, Senior Citizen, Pregnant Woman and Medically Sick Passenger. Passenger may contact on provided mobile number for availing services:
In this regards are mention below:-
|S.No||Station Name||Rate of BOC per Trip (Max 3 Passenger) (In Rs)||Contact Details|
|1.||CSTM Station Central Railway||40||91521 56194|
|3.||Lokmanya Tilak Terminus(LTT)||50||70220 47625|
IRCTC Wheelchair Booking
Wheelchair Service at Railway Station Booking Click Here
Q1. What is E-Wheelchair Service?
Ans. E-Wheelchair service would facilitate Rail passengers at Nominated Railway Stations in booking wheelchair for sick / old / handicapped / needy passengers.
Q2. Where is E-Wheelchair Service available?
Ans. Click here to check List of Stations currently available for E-Wheelchair.
Q3. How many hours / days before Passengers can book E-Wheelchair?
Ans. Click here to check Advance Reservation Period (ARP) for online booking of E-Wheelchair.
Q4. What is the charges of E-Wheelchair?
Ans. The wheelchair is provided free of charge, depending on the availability on first come first service with booking voucher. The wheelchair(s) will be collected from and returned to Collection center at Railway station. The passenger/ attendant need to deposit Rs. 500/- in cash and a valid Govt. approved identity card, which shall be returned on return of wheelchair.
Q5. Who can book / avail E-Wheelchair?
Ans. Any passenger having valid confirmed / RAC/ Partial WL reservation ticket may book the wheelchair through website.
Q6. Where passenger can collect Wheelchair?
Ans. Click here to check collection center of E-Wheelchair.
Q7. What are the rules for Cancellation of E-Wheelchair?
Ans. No cancellation charges applicable on E-Wheelchair. Passenger may cancel the confirmed wheelchair booking online. Any amendment made is subject to cancellation of previous booking.
Q8. What are the other facilities available with E-Wheelchair?
Ans. No other facility is associated with E-Wheelchair.