Cancellation of I-tickets-Refund Rules
(1) The tickets cannot be cancelled online.
(2) In case no facility of cancellation of RAC ticket or wait-listed ticket is available at the station originating the journey for night trains leaving between 2100 hours and 0600 hours (actual departure), the refund of fare shall be admissible at the station within first two hours after the opening of reservation office.
(3) In remote and hilly area as identified by the Zonal Railways, with the prior approval of the General Manager and printed in the time table, for night trains leaving between 1900 hours and 0600 hours (actual departure), the refund shall be admissible at the station within first two hours after the opening of reservation or booking office, in case there is no reservation counters or booking office or current counters available in that area.
(4) There will be no refund in cash at the PRS counter. IRCTC will credit the refund amount in the same account through which booking was made through opted payment gateway.
(5) In case TDR has to be obtained for claiming refund, it will be obtained from the Railway Station.
(6) Prefer the claim for refund to the following address attaching the original copy of the Ticket Deposit Receipt and other documents/certificate etc.,
Group General Manager/ IT, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd., Internet Ticketing Centre, IRCA Building, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
(5) The cases in which TDR are filed are decided by the Zonal Railway under whose jurisdiction the TDR is issued. After receipt of the refund amount from the said Railway, refund amount will be credited back to same account through which payment was made through opted payment Gateway.
|Sl. No.||Indian Railway Refund Rules||For More Information|
|1||Cancellation Charges for Confirmed Tickets||Click Here|
|2||Cancellation Charges for RAC or Wait listed Tickets||Click Here|
|3||Cancellation Charges for Partially Confirmed Tickets||Click Here|
|4||Cancellation Charges-Full Wait list Ticket||Click Here|
|5||Cancellation Charges-Cancellation of Train||Click Here|
|6||Train Running More than Three hours Late and passenger not travelled||Click Here|
|7||Cancellation of E-tickets -Refund Rules||Click Here|
|8||Cancellation of I-tickets-Refund Rules||Click Here|
|9||Cancellation of tickets where railway administration is unable to provide accommodation||Click Here|
|10||Refund on partially used tickets||Click Here|
|11||Refund of certain fare on failure to provide air-conditioning facility in air-conditioned coaches||Click Here|
|12||Refund of fare when passenger are made to travel in lower class for want of accommodation||Click Here|
|13||Cancellation of Ticket Booked in Premium Special Trains||Click Here|
|14||Tatkal Ticket Cancellation Refund Rules||Click Here|